The winter season is upon us, and with that comes colder and harsher weather. While you may be wondering how to stay warm this season, you should also be thinking about how to best take care of your skin. Cold, winter weather can cause your skin to become dryer and leave your lips chapped and peeling. Dry skin is not only uncomfortable but can also lead to more wrinkles and fine lines.
At Skin MB in Nashville, we want to give you the best winter skin you’ve ever had. We offer a wide variety of facial services that can benefit your skin’s appearance and health. Read on to discover how a facial can improve your skin this winter.
Types Of Facials
Our expert team at Skin MB offers a wide variety of facial and microdermabrasion services. We pursue continuous training and research so that we stay up-to-date on the best products and services for different skin types. If you are experiencing dry, winter skin, here are some of our top facials that might be right for you:
- Medical Microdermabrasion – Our Medical Microdermabrasion process is free with every facial or peel at Skin MB. This process sloughs dead skin and opens pores, leaving your skin softer and more easily able to absorb moisturizers.
- Custom-Formulated Facial Mask – Our clinical estheticians are experts at determining the perfect facial mask for your skin needs. We will assess your skin type and condition and recommend what combination of products are best for you.
- Lip Treatment – Your lips are often neglected as a part of your skincare routine. Winter weather can make your lips dry, chapped, and cracked. Our Lip Treatment is designed to exfoliate, hydrate, and repair your lips.
- Perfect Peel – The Perfect Peel is a medical-grade peel suitable for all skin types. It addresses many skin concerns such as lines, wrinkles, sun spots, uneven skin texture, and tone.
- Collagen Mask – Collagen is a natural protein found in the body that works in partnership with elastin. A Collagen Mask treatment helps to fight the effects and signs of aging, which is especially important for people with dry skin.
No matter your skin care needs this winter, our estheticians will work with you to determine the right products and treatments for you. Skin MB ensures that each client gets individualized attention and optimal results.
Benefits And Results
Any of the facials listed above are beneficial in combating “winter skin”. During this season most people’s concerns will center around dry skin and hydration. It is a good idea to target these concerns, as prolonged dryness and dehydration can lead your skin to wrinkles and fine lines later in life. Not only will your skin look glowing when you leave the spa, but you will see long-term anti-aging benefits as well. Your skin will also feel more hydrated and comfortable as opposed to tight and dry.
At Skin MB, we also strive to provide you with a relaxing and tranquil experience. Our facilities are designed for client comfort, and our estheticians ensure that you feel relaxed and pampered. In the winter months, many of us feel the cold, short days affecting our moods. A calming spa experience may be just what you need to combat the winter blues.
Schedule Your Facial Today
Skin MB offers a wide variety of facial options to fit your skincare needs and budget. If you find that your skin is needing some extra TLC this winter, schedule a complimentary consultation today. If you are unsure about what type of facial would be right for you, our estheticians are happy to answer any questions that you may have and discuss the available options. Contact us today!