More than ever, scientific advances in skin rejuvenation has made it possible to look better and to do so longer than ever. Restylane is one of those innovations, and it’s a hyaluronic acid filler that was developed as a filler to correct superficial lines, rebuild contours on the face, and plump areas with deep creases.
Read on for 5 different places on your face where Restylane can restore youth and vitality.
- One of the most active areas on your face is your mouth. As a result, it’s also an area where lines and wrinkles collect as you age. However, Restylane can easily correct lipstick lines, which are perpendicular to your lips. It’s also used for the treatment of laugh lines, the folds that start at the corners of your nostrils and end at the corners of your mouth.
- Restylane treatments are highly effective when it comes to forehead wrinkles. These fillers are used for vertical lines, such as the frown lines between your eyebrows, along with horizontal lines, such as the “worry” lines that go across your forehead.
- As we age, we gradually lose fatty tissue. This can be very pronounced in the cheeks. Restylane is frequently used to rebuild the cheeks and give your entire face a look that’s more lifted. It’s a process that is done with great care to avoid a “squirrel cheek” appearance.
- One of the most popular places fillers are used is on the lips. When fillers are used for lip augmentation, they create lips that have a fuller and pouty look that’s hugely popular.
- Fillers are frequently used to smooth out wrinkles around the eyes. Restylane is a popular choice for treatment of periorbital lines, or crow’s feet, as well as the hollow area under the eyes known as the tear trough.