If you are new to the world of medical day-spa treatments, dermal fillers may sound a little scary. So, you’ll probably be surprised that the treatments usually take less than half an hour, and you can go about your day after a treatment without anyone even noticing.
Dermal fillers are a very effective way to diminish the fine lines and wrinkles that we all get as we age. From smile lines to crow’s feet, we’ve all got something we’d like to improve upon. Thanks to recent advances in these treatments, it is easier than ever to do just that.
This is not Botox.
Botox works to relax your facial muscles, whereas these treatments actually fill in trouble areas, making wrinkles and lines nearly invisible.
Different types of dermal fillers are available to meet our medical day spa clients’ needs here in Nashville. We’ll cover two popular ones here: Juvederm and Restylane.
Juvederm injectibles are dermal fillers that address facial wrinkles and folds as well as lip augmentation needs. One of the top benefits of these fillers is that results last a long time, typically between nine months and a year! The dermal filler itself is smooth, which leads to a more sculpted look and improved skin texture.
With Juvederm, formulations can be tailored to improve even deep folds and wrinkles. Areas that can be treated with this dermal filler include:
- Lips: For fuller lips with more volume and smoother lines.
- Cheeks: To add beautiful contours and sculpt the region for a more refined appearance.
- Other Facial Regions: To diminish the appearance of wrinkles, including deep lines that develop and become more pronounced as we age.
These injectibles also address problem areas to rejuvenate and restore your appearance. Everything from subtle lip enhancement to smoothing wrinkles and folds can be accomplished through Restylane, since its job is to restore volume to your skin.
These are some of the areas that can benefit from Restylane treatments:
- Hands: As we age, we lose volume from the back of our hands. Restore this volume through our dermal fillers.
- Lips And Cheeks: Add volume to your lips and lift your cheeks with Restylane for a beautiful, sculpted look.
- Forehead: Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and folds in this region.
If any of the following apply to you, give us a call to schedule a consultation.
We’ll answer all of your questions so that you have the information you need to decide if fillers are right for you.
- I would like the wrinkles and fine lines on my face to be less noticeable.
- I have recessed scars that I would like to improve the appearance of.
- I want my cheeks or lips to be plumper.
- I would like my jaw line to be fuller and sag less.
- I want to make improvements to my looks, but don’t want to undergo surgery.
There are various types of wrinkle fillers, so it is important that you work with a trained medical spa professional to determine which one is best for you. When you work with the professionals at Skin MB Med Spa in Nashville, you can rest assured that your wrinkle filler will be administered properly, and that you’ll experience the best possible results. Knowing what to expect is empowering; give us a call to schedule a consultation.